Social Media Model Ambassadors - United States
If you answered yes to all the above then you might be a good fit for us.
We are looking for Social Media Ambassadors to represent major cities in the United States. This is a part time position for an individual who is creative, fashionable and enjoys social media. This position requires writing a monthly fashion/lifestyle blog centered around events in your city and seasonal fashion items in our online boutique. We are growing our social media presence and want a female ambassador who will wear our clothes to local events. We want great photos of you at these events in our clothes and would love you to write about the event - its that simple.
The Social Media Ambassador will be responsible for defining and communicating our brand externally on all social media outlets. She will develop a voice to represent her city and work with the corporate office on creating a cohesive brand image that will drive our engagement and outreach strategy. The successful candidate will have a knowledgeable track record of using social media and having some local PR industry relationships.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to gain experience in social media, fashion and writing. Because this is a part time position at your leisure, we do not require specific hours, days or weekends - you make your own schedule up according to how much you want to write/blog about. We have no problems with you being in college and/or having a full-time job. The more social you are and the more you write about SBC - the more we reward you for your efforts.
· Understanding of digital PR (social, viral videos, online engagement campaigns) and social media experience using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked-in, Pinterest, Vine, etc.
· Must love women’s fashion and have an understanding of how to wear fashion with the right shoes, accessories etc. Interpret and articulate the SBC lifestyle and culture.
· Have the ability to influence your own local contacts and community through social media and/or in personal marketing at local events.
· Must enjoy writing. Be open to criticism and corrections on monthly blogs.
· Meet deadlines for blogs as pre-determined and develop content calendar.
· Good oral, written, and interpersonal skills; English speaking skills a must.
· Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft (Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and/or Wordpress.
· Ambitious and motivated. This role requires you to work at your own pace as your own boss in a sense.
· Must be open to sharing photos of yourself across multiple social media outlets and on our company website.
· Must be over 21 years.
Like To Haves:
· Graphics experience with Adobe Illustrator, Indesign or Photoshop (html/css knowledge or website design a plus but not needed).
· A.S. Degree in Fashion, Merchandising, Communications, and/or currently in school studying for one.
· A.S. in Commercial Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Writing or Fine Arts, and/or currently in school studying for one.
· Previous experience writing social media, blogs, video blogging, community events, etc.
Want to Apply?